Job Title: Bridal Stylist
Location: part Remote/part In-Person for Popups across the country
Previous retail/sales experience required
Estimating 55-65 hours per month
Ella & Oak, the go-to online marketplace for plus-size bridal, is looking to add to its small, yet mighty team! We specialize in selling quality, designer wedding gowns handcrafted for the perfect fit for women size 12+, all with a fun, modern way of shopping. In addition to offering at-home try-ons, E&O is adding VIP Pop-Up appointments across the country, and we are looking for YOU to help run them. Your main objective will be to help us convert brides from a try-on to a happy bride walking down the aisle in and Ella & Oak gown, all while giving her the best shopping experience we can!
Bridal stylists work directly with brides beginning with finding the perfect gown all the way up to the wedding day! Stylists are responsible for ensuring that the Ella & Oak experience is simply amazing, whether she tries on at-home or in-person. Top priorities are helping style the bride’s wedding day look and beyond, managing communication with the bride, creating an atmosphere that is fun, uplifting & delightful.
- Assisting brides requesting a try-on at-home, qualifying that she is within the proper time frame to purchase, confirming her selection of gowns and accessories to have sent out, managing timing for shipments, communicating via phone/text/facetime during try-on, follow up with all try-ons.
- Conducting pop-ups across the country with responsibilities including; help promoting the pop-up in local areas, forums, etc..., assisting in venue research, booking bride appointments, communicating with brides that sign up for pop-up, hosting the bride and her tribe for her 1 hour appointment, tracking all gowns during pop-up, packing and unpacking Pop-Up trunk.
- Creating an inclusive experience tailored to the individual, and building an authentic connection with our brides - in person or online!
- Taking bride final orders, confirming timing and measurements, and relaying time/milestones back to the bride throughout the period between order and when the final dress is shipped out.
- Helping create social media content and general customer assistance where needed.
The right candidate will have previous retail/sales experience and will genuinely love working with customers. We’re looking for a candidate who wants to be part of a growing business/new startup and who will commit to staying with our company for a long time. We are looking for someone that feels passionate about size inclusivity and cares about promoting a community for plus-size women, not just across bridal.
Interested? Email Christine@ellaandoak.com. Please include why you might be right for this role, a copy of your resume and any other relevant information. Looking forward to meeting you!