We are currently hiring for Bridal Stylists. Please see below for details!
Job Title: Bridal Stylist
Location: Remote - LA, DAL, ATL, NYC preferred
Previous retail/sales experience required
Ella & Oak, the go-to online marketplace for plus-size bridal, is looking to add to its small, yet mighty team! We specialize in selling quality, designer wedding gowns handcrafted for the perfect fit for women size 12+, all with a fun, modern way of shopping. In addition to offering online buying options, E&O is looking to expand to help Brides try-on gowns AT HOME!
For our at home try-ons we send a bridal stylist, along with a curated "trunk" of gowns. This is where you come in! As the bride's trusted resource, your main objective will be to help her from inquiry to aisle. Bridal stylists work directly with brides beginning with finding the perfect gown all the way up to the wedding day!
Stylists are responsible for ensuring that the Ella & Oak experience is simply amazing. Top priorities are helping style the bride’s wedding day look and beyond, managing communication with the bride, creating an atmosphere that is fun, uplifting & delightful.
**COVID UPDATE**: We want to make sure that all parties are safe and healthy during our in-person try-ons and so we have put in place COVID Guidelines that must be followed by both the bride, and our stylists.
- Assisting brides requesting a try-on at-home, qualifying that she is within the proper time frame to purchase, confirming her selection of gowns and accessories to bring, managing scheduled in-home appointment, communicating via phone/text/FaceTime before and after her try-on.
- Hosting her in-person at home bridal appointment, including making sure the trunk of dresses is looking perfect, she feels comfortable with you and her guests, taking photos when necessary, helping her in and out of the gowns, measuring her for orders, creating a trusting relationship between you and the bride and her family.
- Creating an inclusive experience tailored to the individual, and building an authentic connection with our brides - in person and through email/text/etc...!
- Taking bride final orders, confirming timing and measurements, and relaying time/milestones back to the bride throughout the period between order and when the final dress is shipped out.
- We always need social media content creation help and general customer assistance where needed, we are a small team and we hope this position can grow into something huge!
The right candidate will have previous retail/sales experience and will genuinely love working with customers. We’re looking for a candidate who wants to be part of a growing business/new startup and who will commit to staying with our company for a long time. We are looking for someone that feels passionate about size inclusivity and cares about promoting a community for plus-size women, not just across bridal.
Interested? Email Christine@ellaandoak.com. Please include why you might be right for this role, a copy of your resume and any other relevant information. Looking forward to meeting you!