How should you choose a size? We are a street size wedding brand! Our gowns are offered in sizes that are a close match to your favorite clothing brand.
For your Final Dress: To determine your size, take your measurements for each area listed below. You will provide these to your stylist who will reach out to recommend and confirm your size. We also recommend taking photos in your dresses to share with your stylist who can help identify any sizing needs.
Please remember - you will still very likely need a tailor once you receive your Final Dress. Don’t worry, we can help to refer one.
For your Try-On Dress: Unfortunately, we cannot offer Try-On Dresses in every size, just choose the closest option to your street size. We will send you clips to help with the fit of your Try-On.
How to Measure: Keep the measuring tape loose and always opt for the larger option if you are between sizes. You can always take a dress in, it is much harder to let out!
We recommend wearing undergarments (including a bra,) while you take your measurements.
- Bust - Measure under your arms and around the fullest part of your bust (not under your breasts.) Just remember, bust does not pertain to your bra size.
- Natural Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso, usually 1-2 inches above your navel.
- Hip - Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips and booty.
- Bra Size - Please provide your bra size (cup and band).
- Arm Circumference (only needed on final orders for toppers or dresses with sleeves) - Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your upper arm, from front to back.
The standard length of these dresses is 46” from your Natural Waist to the Floor.
*Please provide your standard bra size (cup and band)
*Please provide in inches. Only needed for topper or sleeve orders
|*Please note your stylist will reach out to recommend a size.|
|**Split Sizing is available for an extra charge.|