The typical length of our dresses are between 46-50” from your Natural Waist to the Floor.
*Please provide your standard bra size (cup and band)
How should you choose a size? We are a street size wedding brand! Our gowns are offered in sizes that are a close match to your favorite clothing brand.
How to Measure: Keep the measuring tape loose and always opt for the larger option if you are between sizes. You can always take a dress in, it is much harder to let out!
We recommend wearing undergarments (including a bra,) while you take your measurements.
- Bust - Measure under your arms and around the fullest part of your bust (not under your breasts.) Just remember, bust does not pertain to your bra size.
- Natural Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your torso, usually 1-2 inches above your navel.
- Hip - Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips and booty.
- Bra Size - Please provide your bra size (cup and band).
- Arm Circumference (only needed on final orders for toppers or dresses with sleeves) - Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your upper arm, from front to back.