Job Title: Social Media Intern
Pay: Unpaid with potential to transition to paid in the future
Location: NYC or remote
Want to learn about what it's like to run and start a new company? Have a passion for fashion, weddings or social media? Want to add something amazing to your resume while only working a few hours a week? Then this might be for you!
We are looking for a Social Media Intern for Ella & Oak. We an online bridal boutique for today’s Plus Size bride. We provide a selection of the very best quality designs and a fun and easy home Try-On shopping experience. We are looking for an individual who is social media savvy and fashion forward. Someone who can spend a few hours a week to help us build out our followers, brand presence and content on our blog, pinterest, facebook and instagram.
If this is you, please drop us a line:
- You want to learn more about starting a new company and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Have a love for scrolling, pinning and posting across all social media outlets
- Have an interest in weddings or plus size fashion
- Would be excited to, and have experience with, creating and posting daily/weekly content on instagram, pinterest, and facebook on behalf of a business
- Have experience creating blog content
- Love learning about the next best thing(s) in social and want to help us continuously improve our approach to stay on trend
- Share a passion for our mission - to help every bride feel beautiful and confident on her special day. This mission drives our work and it is an important part of the Ella & Oak culture!
- Want to work with a fun and hard working team, we are small but we are mighty - please do not inquire if you are not willing to put the work in and laugh off the small things
- Encourage new ideas, projects, dialogue and collaboration
- Are able to work 5-10 hours a week, unpaid, but are interested in growing with a small company into a part-time or full-time role in the future
To Apply: Send us a note at email@example.com. Please include why you might be right for this role, a copy of your resume and any relevant social handles.